1. Who we are
Out of Our Minds is created and owned by Out of Our Minds B.V and is solely responsible for the processing of personal data. Out of Our Minds is located at Josepha Goethalsstraat 8 9040 Sint-Amandsberg, Belgium. When you have questions regarding this privacy statement, you can contact us at email@example.com
2. Data we process
Fring is responsible for the processing of your personal data that takes place when you:
- visit the website fring.work
- use Fring app(s)
- contact us
We process personal data for fulfilling the following purposes:
- Connecting freelancers with those who need them, by:
- Managing profiles with Fring
- Managing contacts (followers and following) with Fring
- Contacting us
- Email address
- Functioning and optimizing websites and apps. And information security.
- Your activity on and interactions with the website(s) and/or our apps
- IP address
- Browser settings
- Device settings and characteristics
Your personal data is not processed for other purposes, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
4. Personal data
When you use Fring apps(s) we ask you for personal data. We are allowed to process this personal data because it is necessary for the functioning of the app (agreement) or because you consent.
4.1 Account / profile
To be able to use Fring you need to register an account. For this purpose we ask for the following mandatory data:
- E-mail address
You can add additional information to your profile. You are not obligated to add this data, but of course it will increase the chance on jobs and / or interesting contacts.
- Phone number
- Personal website
- LinkedIn URL
- Max amount of hours per week
- Roles and Skills
- Type of compensation
- Willingness to travel
- Favourite shoe colour
4.2 Access to data
Your profile details are only used to show your information to other Fring users. Your name and photo are always visible for all users of Fring. Access to your other personal information you control yourself. By default your profile is ‘public’, and all Fring users can see your information. If and how users process your personal data further is the responsibility of the users. When you change your profile to ‘private’, only users that you granted access, can view your profile information, such as email address and phone number.
The website fring.work is hosted by TransIP B.V. Between Fring and TransIP B.V. a data processing agreement is applicable. We use Firebase Cloud Messaging for Push Notifications. Firebase does not have access to the personal data. We use Elastic Search as our search engine.
6. Cookies & related technologies
6.1 Functional cookies
With functional cookies we view your computer and browser settings so we can serve optimal functioning websites and apps. For example, we check your settings to adjust a webpage to the size and resolution of your browser and screen.
6.2 Analytical cookies
To optimize the website and apps we collect anonymous and aggregated usage information. With this information we analyse what types of devices are used the most, which websites refer visitors and which pages perform well. We use Google Analytics for analysing. Your usage data and anonymous IP address is shared with Google in the United States. To make sure your data stays private and secure we applied the following controls:
- A data processing agreement with Google
- Anonymization of the last octet of your IP address
- Sharing of data is turned off
- We don’t use other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics Cookies
7. Retention periods
Fring.work only stores your data as long as needed for the purpose:
- Your profile details are processed as long as you want. You can always adjust or delete your account or specific information.
- Emails you send us we save as long as needed to answer or follow up.
- Cookies are active for max a year. You can always remove cookies yourself via your browser settings.
- Information security logs are not stored longer than half a year.
8. Our security
We care a lot about the security of your data. We apply suitable controls to prevent unauthorized access, use and other processing. Companies that process your data on behalf of us are bound by contract(s) to secure your data.
9. Your rights
You have the right to request access to your data, correction and deletion. In your account you can access, adjust and delete your data yourself. When you need us to take action you can email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will validate your request and follow up within 4 weeks. If you have any other questions, requests or comments about the processing of your personal data by Fring, always feel free to send us an email. When you have a complaint we take it seriously and do our best to solve it. When you feel we are not respecting your rights, you can file a complaint at your national Data Protection Authority or the Dutch Authority: De Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.